Update 4: We have published what we want and don’t want to see in Cold War. Click HERE to give it a read and to share your own opinions.
Update 3: Information about the beta including the day you can play it has leaked. Read more HERE.
Update 2: I have added the game play using a link from another site. This one should stay up longer then the twitter links. Click HERE.
Update: After about twelve hours, the footage has been taken down by Activison.
A few weeks ago, it was confirmed by many in the community that the next Call of Duty game would be a soft reboot of the Black Ops series set in the Cold War. Today, a twitter user by the name of @walshburg showed off what he is claiming to be pre-alpha footage of the game. Activision has been taking down the footage so we don’t know how long this will stay up. However, if they are taking the videos down, that means there is some truth to it.
Some additional information shared by him are the following details:
- The map was called “Tanks”
- It could very well just be a placeholder
- Graphics don’t represent what the final project will look like since it is pre-alpha footage
- Its using a version of the BO3/BO4 engine
- No dead silence currently
- No sliding currently
- A few other insiders confirmed that they saw 45 minutes of game-play